Test Day Schedule
- 8:30am : Doors open
- 8:30-9:00am : Test-taker registration
- 9:00am : Doors closed
- 9:15am-1:00pm : Test (Listening, Reading and Writing components)
Speaking Test Schedule
During the registration process, each test-taker will select a specific 20-minute time slot for their speaking test.
- For IELTS tests on Saturdays, we schedule speaking tests on the test day (Saturday, afternoon only).
Please note that late arrivals for the test will count as absences and will not be eligible for refunds.
- For the Listening, Reading and Writing sections of IELTS, please arrive at GEOS Montreal at 8:30am.
- For the Speaking section of the test, please arrive 20 minutes before your speaking slot.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP IELTS: Australia and Cambridge Language Assessment.
For further information about IELTS, please visit : takeielts.ca or takeielts.org