Part Time French Course in the AM - 10 lessons/week (7.5 hours/week)
INTEGRATED SKILLS CLASS (AM)
During the morning session, students study four French skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - through a “Communicative Language Teaching” methodology. New grammar patterns are learned in the context of a conversation or a real-life situation. Students also use various activities to practice French conversation including listening tasks, role plays, and discussions. Practical reading and writing tasks and vocabulary studies are presented as well in our 6 available levels. Students can begin on any Monday.
1. Develop listening skills needed to understand native speakers.
1. Develop confidence in starting, following and carrying a basic everyday conversation with native speakers.
1. Communicate comfortably in most common situations.
1. Communicate fluently and with confidence in most common situations.
Level 5 & 6:
1. Expand the topics you can discuss and understand in French (develop an ability to discuss topics in further detail).
My visit here in Canada was very nice. I like Canada because the people are very relax, sociable. The buildings are very big, the life here is different to the from Mexico. I liked me come to Canada, I knew people of different countries, cities, but above all learned English. There was much activities and this travel I will never forget. My homestay I liked is very high. Geos is a good school, this school has excellent teachers. Montreal is a dream done reality, the city is of first world. I enjoyed very much this travel to the city. Montreal is cool, this city has all, clothing stores, restaurants, museums. I love Canada, only it is expensive. I would like come another time here in Montreal! The biodome is beautiful, but the Ronde is the best and the fireworks.
I WILL MISS CANADA!